- (JUSTICE McMILLIAN) Judicial Administrative Assistant
- Georgia Statewide Business Court Staff Attorney (Submit resume by June 8th, 2020)
- INTAKE CLERK/BRIEFS CLERK (download file)
- Director of Fiscal Services, COA (download file)
- Certified Court Reporter (Full- and Part-time available)
The New Mexico Judiciary's Administrative Office of the Courts is recruiting for a Chief Information Officer to oversee statewide IT. The position location is Santa Fe, NM. Salary - $91k-$149k. Please find attached the CIO job description. For more information and to apply please go to the NM Judicial Branch web page at http://www.nmcourts.gov under Career Opportunities or 505 - 827- 4901. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Court Reporter for Judge Tangela M. Barrie (for employment beginning March 1, 2020) (download file)
- SUPREME COURT OF GEORGIA OFFICE OF BAR ADMISSIONS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ELIGIBILITY ANALYST (Full time)
The Administrative Office of the Courts is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify and uses such program to verify employment eligibility of all employees hired on or after July 1, 2009.
Federally issued User ID: #224637
Date of Authorization: June 24, 2009
For more information about E-Verify, please visit the USCIS website by clicking on the link: www.uscis.gov/everify