The Judicial Council Standing Committee on Access to Justice is a successor to the Access, Fairness, Public Trust and Confidence Committee, staffed through the AOC.
Mission: To improve the public's trust in the judicial branch by promoting meaningful and effective access to courts and fairness for all.
May 13, 2020, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Zoom.us online meeting
August 13, 2020, TBA
November 13, 2020, TBA
- Justice Charles Bethel, Chair Supreme Court of Georgia
- Retired Justice Robert Benham, Emeritus Member
- Retired Justice Carol Hunstein, Emeritus Member
- Tabitha Ponder, Esq., Committee Liaison
- Honorable Bill Adams, State Bar of Georgia
- Michael J. Blakey, Esq., Gate City Bar Association
- Judge Verda Colvin, Macon Circuit Superior Court, Council of Accountability Court Judges
- Judge Clarence Cuthpert, Probate Court, Rockdale
- J. Antonio Delcampo, Esq., Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Judge Sara Doyle, Georgia Court of Appeals
- Sharon Edenfield, Esq.,State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division
- Jana Edmondson-Cooper, Esq., Georgia Commission on Interpreters
- Judge Belinda Edwards, Superior Court, Atlanta Circuit
- Terica Ganzy, Esq., Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Judge Mike Jacobs, State Court of DeKalb County
- Tracey Johnson, Executive Director, Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Monica Khant, Esq., Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Judge Ethan Pham, Morrow Municipal Court Judge
- Judge Brendon Shaw Rhodes, Magistrate Court Wilcox County
- Judge Jason Thompson, State Court of Fayette County
- Judge Maureen Wood, Juvenile Court of Rockdale County
- Honorable Kristina Blum
- Honorable LaTisha Dear Jackson
- Karlise Grier, Esq.
- Vicky Kimbrell, Esq.
- Honorable Cassandra Kirk
- Mike Monahan, Esq. State Bar Access to Justice Committee
- Nicki Vaughan, Esq.