The Judicial Council Standing Committee on Access to Justice is a successor to the Access, Fairness, Public Trust and Confidence Committee, staffed through the AOC.
Mission: To improve the public's trust in the judicial branch by promoting meaningful and effective access to courts and fairness for all.
- February 1st, 2023, Hybrid, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m. Administrative Office of the Courts
- May 10th, 2023, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
- August 16th, 2023, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
- November 15th, 2023, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
Ratley Training Room (if attending in person)
244 Washington Street, SW, Suite 300 (3rd Floor)
Atlanta, GA 30334
Zoom Link (to attend online): https://georgiacourts-gov.zoom.us/j/86523203264?pwd=Y2t0RXBzT2FrcWlWWlhrK1M2VldKQT09
Meeting ID: 865 2320 3264
- February 16th, 2022 via zoom, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
- May 11th, 2022, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
- August 31st, 2022, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
- November 9th, 2022, 12 noon to 2:00 p.m.